7 Days to Drink Less is the world’s first program designed to help people consume less alcohol without having to quit drinking altogether. But why would anyone want to do that? This is probably the response you get from friends when you suggest slowing down on the drinking… And these comments certainly don’t help. With 7 Days to Drink Less, you learn how to get off the “I drink too much” train without having to struggle the entire way. It’s a safe and natural program that is guaranteed to help you slow down your drinking simply by using powerful mind techniques. There isn’t any “cold-turkey” method that makes you go through withdrawals, intense dieting or even the need to eliminate alcohol entirely. With this program, you learn how to get healthier, feel good about how you drink and maintain new, healthy habits surrounding alcohol consumption. Oh, and did I forget to mention that it has a 97% success rate?
What is 7 Days to Drink Less About?
For many people, they will never understand the reasoning behind drinking less alcohol, but with a little bit of research, you quickly see how dangerous excessive alcohol use can become over time. Studies show that it can lead to the development of many chronic diseases and other serious problems, such as heart disease, stroke, liver disease, digestive problems, high blood pressure, cancer, you name it. But what many people don’t mention is how excessive alcohol can stripe you of your freedom and self-esteem and even jeopardize your relationships.
7 Days to Drink Less is a powerful program designed to help people reduce their drinking without ever having to put the glass down entirely, if they do not want to. It’s a comprehensive program that has a 97% success rate and the approval from thousands of doctors, scientists and health professionals.
But what is it, you ask?
With this program, you learn how to manage your alcohol consumption instead of letting it manage you. You learn proven methods, neuroplasticity techniques, psychology, and hypnosis tracks that help you break down the barriers that keep you going for another refill. By addressing these issues on a physical, mental and emotional level, you can begin to rewire your brain patterns to eliminate cravings and causes. I’ll delve into the details in just a moment but here’s a sneak peek at what you get with 7 Days to Drink Less:
- The Drink Less Mind Guide
- Hypnosis Audio Files
- Step-By-Step Talks
- Anxiety Reduction Training with Bonus Audio
- Drink Less Mind Aftercare Programs
You receive immediate access to the system as soon as you purchase and you don’t have to wait for an embarrassing package arriving in the mail either. Everything is digital, so you can download the content right onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. This ensures secure, private use that can be done in the comfort of your own home. This also allows for quick and convenient access whenever you need it, which is particularly great if you’re in a social situation and find yourself struggling. You can access the program on your tech device and remind yourself of the techniques to overcome any cravings.
Now, perhaps you’ve tried slowing down on your drinking before to no avail. With this program, it’s so successful that it allows you to try it out risk-free for two months. And considering you only need 7 days to become calmer, happier, healthier and more confident with your drinking, the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee is ample time to see what this program can do for you.
Who is the Author of 7 Days to Drink Less?
Internationally renowned hypnotherapist, Georgia Foster, is the author of 7 Days to Drink Less. Georgia has worked as a clinical hypnotherapist and voice dialogue trainer since 1995. She is hailed as an alcohol reduction expert and has been featured in The Daily Mail, The Sunday Times, Good Housekeeping, Physiologies Magazine, Sky News, the Morning Show and more.
Summary of 7 Days to Drink Less
7 Days to Drink Less is a comprehensive system that teaches you a combination of hypnotic techniques and powerful psychology hacks to shift your thinking, rewire your brain and break unhealthy habits. It comes with an abundance of incredible information that gets down to the root causes of why you have difficulty managing your drinking. It goes over the physical, emotional, mental, romantic, and financial risks as well. Most importantly, it provides you with the steps, techniques, self-hypnosis techniques, questionnaire, and hypnosis audios to remove the risks by reducing your alcohol consumption. It’s an easy program that really gets down to the bottom of the bottle. Here’s a more detailed look at what you can expect as a whole:
- What’s wrong with drinking too much?
- Life Through Rose Coloured Clarets
- The After-Hours Office Drink Scene
- The Magic Elixir
- Stress Equals Alcohol
- Life is a Celebration
- The Radio Crazy Syndrome
- Joe’s Radio Crazy
- Self Improvement
- Your Positive Radio Station
- The Audio Files
- Something To Think About
- Inner Dialogue
- Case Study – Anne
- Developing the Healthy Confident Part
- The Inner Critic
- Avoidance of Life
- The Inner Critic’s Development
- Silent But Violet
- The Inner Critic Rules
- Alcohol and The Inner Critic
- Rating Your Inner Critic
- Your Healthy Confident Part That Likes to Deal With Life Sober
- Life is Very Rarely Perfect
- Something to Think About
- The Software of Your Mind
- Your Mind Thinks Drinking is Normal
- Using Hypnosis in Your Daily Life
- The Unconscious Mind
- Your Body
- Your Memory Bank
- Everything is Real
- All of our Senses are Positive and Negative
- One Trial Learning
- The Unconscious Mind and Vulnerability
- The Four Different Brain Waves
- The Software
- Out of Date Information
- Updating the Emotional Software
- Drink One Water One – The DOWO Policy
- The Emotional Spectrum of Life
- The Stress Response
- Feeling Trapped
- Social Anxiety
- The Social Animal Within
- Fear of Not Being Liked
- Angry At Yourself
- Your Mind Chooses Anxiety or Relaxation
- The Emotional Drinking Chart
- You and Your Liver
- Liver Functions
- Step One: Water, Water, Everywhere
- Step Two: Line Your Stomach with Food
- Step Three: Tips for When Out Drinking
- Step Four: Improve Your Diet
- Step Five: Try Juicing
- Step Six: Hangover Tips for the Morning After
- Step Seven: Liver Cleanse
- Step Eight: Supplements
- Recommended Safe Limits of Alcohol
- Sex and the Inner Child
- What is the Inner Child
- Becoming More Adult
- The Inner Child and Alcohol
- The Inner Child Loves Sex
- Drink Beautiful Syndrome
- Valuing Yourself Sexually While Sober
- Alcohol Equals Play
- Taking Life Too Seriously
- Expressing Tears
- Shutting Down The Inner Child
- Self Expression
- The Word ‘No’
- The Confident Fun Inner Child
- The Pleaser
- What is The Pleaser?
- The Pleaser and Fear of Not Being Liked
- Pleasers Are Popular People
- The Word ‘No’
- Pleasers and Money in Abundance
- Low Self Esteem
- Be Careful of Who Your Real Friends Are
- Pleasing Yourself
- White Lies
- Pleasers’ Own Problems
- Mind Reader
- Inability to Ask for Help
- The Assertive Positive Pleaser
- How the Pleaser Can Work With You
- You Have a Choice
- Your Present and Your Future
- Making Positive Changes
- Being in the Present
- Taking Time Out From Drinking
- AFDs In Your Imagination and Reality
- Each Day is a Separate Day
- Fear of the Future
- The Crystal Ball Syndrome
- Building a Positive Future
- The Mind and Body Connection
- Setting Positive Emotional Goals
- Self Hypnosis for your Future
- Further Reading and Resources
Advantages of the Program
Stopping any habit is tough. It’s almost unbearable, which is why unhealthy habits go on for so long. However, 7 Days to Drink Less teaches you effective ways to reduce your alcohol consumption in a way that feels good. You don’t struggle. You don’t have to fight through cravings. You just listen to the steps provided and in a week, you can be happier and healthier, and drinking less.
Since it does cover a touchy subject, I liked having it downloaded right onto my personal tech devices where I could use it without the judgement of others and in the comfort of my own home. It only takes 7 days, which is great.
Oh, and you can still drink. That’s definitely an advantage.
Disadvantages of the Program
There aren’t any disadvantages to using 7 Days to Drink Less. It’s proven and approved by thousands of medical experts, has a 97% success rate and comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. You can’t go wrong with any of that. You also only need 7 days, which isn’t too much to ask. However, if I had to pick one thing, it would be the table of contents. I wish it included everything this program offers and not just the main categories.
7 Days to Drink Less is a proven method that has helped thousands of men and women reduce their drinking and regain their happiness and health. It’s a simple system that uses brain and hypnosis techniques to reshape your thinking and your relationship with alcohol, so you can manage it instead of it managing you.