Metabolic Stretching is a revolutionary program that teaches you how to achieve your weight loss and body goals safely and naturally using a series of specific stretches. This might sound crazy at first, as the weight loss industry has convinced us that we have to do intense workouts and dieting in order to lose weight. It’s built on this concept that the harder you work the more fat you’ll burn, but this simply isn’t the case. In fact, studies have proven that stretching has the potential to increase muscle mass by 31%, while also improving other areas of your health and fitness. And if you still don’t think that’s true, just look at anyone who does yoga, which is all about stretching; they’re ripped! With Metabolic Stretching, you learn how to do the same using a specific series of stretches that tone your muscles, boost your energy and rapidly burn off body fat. There’s no need to diet, run on a treadmill, or spend all of your free time and energy working towards your goals. Sometimes, less is more and that is definitely the case here.
- 1 What is Metabolic Stretching About?
- 2 Who is the Author of Metabolic Stretching?
- 3 Summary of the Metabolic Stretching Program
- 4 Advantages of the Program
- 5 Disadvantages of the Program
- 6 The Verdict
What is Metabolic Stretching About?
Studies have proven that doing as little as 10 to 20 minutes of stretching each day can help you burn a large number of calories to start burning off fat. But like most things in life, not all stretches are created equal and there are certainly some that are more effective than others and that’s what this program teaches you.
Metabolic Stretching is a simple, online program that teaches you how to torch fat, boost your energy and tone your muscles using a powerful movement sequence. In this sequence, you learn a specific way of stretching that can burn body fat and calories three times more effective than other types of stretching. It’s called dynamic stretching and many studies have concluded that it is the key to burning more fat without having to do intense cardio and dieting. To put it into perspective, static stretching burns 120 calories an hour and dynamic stretching burns 400 calories per hour, and this program teaches you how to do these types of stretches.
It comes in two different levels – one for beginners and another for more advanced users. So, no matter your fitness level, body shape, weight, age, flexibility or fitness, everyone and anyone can start benefitting from this program. This also means that you can continue to use this program to further your results, as you can move onto the advanced version once you’ve perfected the beginner version.
You don’t need any special equipment, nor do you have to spend countless hours on a treadmill. The entire regime uses your own bodyweight, so you can build muscle and burn fat as you move.
Everything is also broken down into easy-to-follow, step-by-step videos. These walk you through each regime – from start to finish, showing you exactly how to perform each movement for maximum results. Here’s a sneak peek at those:
- Welcome Video
- Beginner’s Instructional Coaching Video
- Advanced Instructional Coaching Video
- Beginners Follow Along Routine Video
- Advanced Follow Along Routine Video
The entire system is digital, meaning you can get started right away and right in the comfort of your own home or wherever you choose. You receive immediate access as soon as you purchase and can download the content right onto your tech devices, such as your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. This ensures you have the program with you whenever you need it, no matter where you are, as long as you have your tech device with you.
In addition to the main program, you also receive access to extra bonuses for absolutely free. These can be accessed online or downloaded right onto your tech devices as well, and consist of:
- Free Bonus #1: The 3-Minute Back Pain Stretching Protocol – Seated Position
- Free Bonus #2: Exercise Definition Guide
The good news doesn’t end there either. With this program, you can try it out risk-free for two months, as it comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. So, if you aren’t convinced that it can work for you, this gives you ample time to give it a shot.
Who is the Author of Metabolic Stretching?
Certified strength and conditioning specialist, Brian Klepacki, is the author of Metabolic Stretching. He has a Master’s Degree in Exercise Science, 17 years of experience, and has created many best-selling programs. Brian is also the fat loss and functional movement coach for Critical Bench, the longest-standing Internet website for strength.
Summary of the Metabolic Stretching Program
Metabolic Stretching is a straightforward program that teaches you a sequence of stretches that use your bodyweight to burn fat and to tone your muscles for a complete, full-body workout. It’s easy to do and can be used by anyone, no matter your age, fitness level, or weight. You don’t need any prior knowledge either, as everything you need to know is shown to you in the follow along videos.
Now, these follow-along videos take approximately 15 minutes to do (30 minutes for the advanced versions), making it easy for anyone to squeeze into their schedule and most importantly, to increase their metabolism. They are complete workout videos, so you can click play and follow along, as the creator has put all of the dynamic sequencing movements into a flowing regime.
To give you a better idea of the type of stretches you can expect from this program and the benefits of each, here’s a glimpse inside:
- Bodyweight-focused movements that increase strength, flexibility and burn more calories
- Almost a complete exercise in itself, as it increases your metabolism, improves endurance, builds muscle and burns calories
- Burn up to 3 times the calories of static stretching
- Slow, controlled movements that stay within your range of motion
- Increases your reach and speed, power and strength
- Explosive movements that increase power and metabolic burn
- Studies show that five weeks of kickboxing brings significant improvements to your speed, flexibility, agility and upper body strength
- Movements performed without restriction
- Improves flexibility and function at any age
- Stretches that massage the tight connective tissue that surrounds every one of your muscles
- Releases tension and allows your muscle to grow, while also increasing your metabolism
- Ancient martial arts have used breathing for thousands of years to lengthen the muscles in the chest and core
- Simple, powerful moves that increase oxygen flow to your muscles and body to fire up your metabolism
- Low-impact flexibility and strengthening movements
- Emphasizes proper postural alignment, muscle balance and core strength
- Effective, low-impact way to reduce body fat mass
- Styles of stretching that have powerful calorie-burning benefits
+ the one stretch that is commonly hailed as the world’s greatest fat-burning stretch.
Advantages of the Program
The greatest benefit of Metabolic Stretching is that you can get the weight loss and muscle toning you want without having to eat like a rabbit or spend countless hours running on a treadmill. The entire regime consists of different stretches that burn fat and tone the body, which sure beats intense cardio and dieting. They are simple to do, especially with the follow along videos, but challenging enough that you do feel your body working. It’s actually surprising how you feel afterward because you just do stretching but it feels like you did a wild workout.
I also liked how I only needed 15 minutes to do the program. Many of us live busy lives and don’t have the time to commit to long workouts and classes. 15-30 minutes was the perfect amount of time to squeeze into my day.
Having the program downloaded onto my electronic devices also made it easy to commit to the 15-minutes a day. Additionally, I was able to change up my workout environment as needed to keep things exciting.
And you just can’t go wrong with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. This gave me the confidence needed to get started.
Disadvantages of the Program
There isn’t a disadvantage that I can think of when it comes to Metabolic Stretching. It’s straightforward, simple and comes with follow along videos. However, for someone who wants detailed information about every moment (this can be found online), having the option to download a written guide would be a cool feature.
Metabolic Stretching makes it easy to burn fat and increase strength using a series of specific stretches that are scientifically proven to work. The program can be used by anyone, as it offers beginner workouts as well as advanced workouts, and with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, you have nothing to lose by giving it a try.