Natural Migraine and Headache Relief Program takes the one major trigger for almost all types of headaches and migraines, and it teaches you simple techniques you can do to soothe, eliminate and prevent the symptoms of a vast array of headaches and migraines. And I know what you’re thinking, a headache caused from a concussion is different from chronic migraines. Yes, they certainly are but new research has found that the leading trigger in almost all situations that result in a headache or migraine is a lack of oxygen. This system teaches you how to increase your oxygen intake through a series of small, simple movements, so you can tackle the real root cause of your discomfort. The approach is entirely safe and natural, requires no additional equipment or medication, and it can provide you with quick, effective relief. So, if you’re looking for the natural alternative to those dangerous and expensive pain medications that only mask the symptoms, here’s what you can expect from Natural Migraine and Headache Relief Program.
- 1 What is the Natural Migraine and Headache Relief Program About?
- 2 Who is the Creator of Natural Migraine and Headache Relief Program?
- 3 Quick Summary of Natural Migraine and Headache Relief Program
- 4 Advantages of the Program
- 5 Disadvantages of the Program
- 6 The Verdict
What is the Natural Migraine and Headache Relief Program About?
Almost all types of headaches and migraines are the result of a lack of oxygen, according to new studies. Whether you’ve been hit on the head, have a family history of chronic migraines, experience cluster headaches or tension migraines, you can start to soothe, eliminate and prevent them just by increasing your oxygen intake.
Natural Migraine and Headache Relief Program is an online system that teaches you a series of small, gentle exercises and techniques you can do to start treating the root cause of your pain. And when I say “exercises” I don’t mean that you’ll be running on a treadmill as your head is pounding. Instead, the entire program is about completing simply body balance, breathing and relaxation exercises and techniques that require very little of you. I’ll explain this in more detail in just a moment but first, I want to mention that Natural Migraine and Headache Relief Program is based on a three-phase process which includes:
- Part One: Balancing the body to free the muscles supporting your breathing
- Part Two: Training your body to exhale more deeply to free up more space for fresh air
- Part Three: Relaxing and strengthening the muscles around your brain
Each part only takes a couple of minutes to do and can be done absolutely anywhere because they’re that easy and effortless. Not only that but the program is available to you immediately after you purchase, and since it’s online, you just download it right onto your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. This also makes it easy to harness the benefits of natural relief easily and effortlessly, as you’ll have the regime with you wherever you go as long as you have your tech device – no internet access needed once you do the download.
Now, it’s also worth mentioning that this program is actually the second version – a simplified version of the first. But here’s the awesome thing – you receive access to both versions. So, you get a comprehensive guide (version 1) which I’ll break down in just a moment and a simplified guide (version 2) that takes you right towards tackling the main trigger.
However, as a chronic migraine sufferer myself who has tried everything on the market, I understand that many people may be rolling their eyes at the idea of a natural and effective solution. You’re probably thinking, yeah right! The good news is that you have two months to try the program out with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee which is ample time to discover that a lack of oxygen may very well be the one thing that has been standing in the way of your healing.
Who is the Creator of Natural Migraine and Headache Relief Program?
Christian Goodman is the creator of Natural Migraine and Headache Relief Program. You have likely heard his name before – and no, not because he is some famous guru who was paid millions to endorse this product but because he is a highly renowned natural health expert. Christian is the author of several successful natural head programs that have helped people overcome their health concerns the natural way.
Quick Summary of Natural Migraine and Headache Relief Program
Natural Migraine and Headache Relief Program is a simplified guide of the original program (you receive access to both). The first version covers the five main triggers for headaches and migraines, along with an abundance of natural relief methods and information for each. The second version is a smaller version of that which teaches you the simple techniques you can do to tackle the one major trigger, which is, as you now know, a lack of oxygen.
To give you an idea of what you can expect from both versions, here’s a break down of each:
- What happens when you get a headache?
- What’s the solution?
- The Body Balance Exercises
- 6 exercises
- The Breathing Exercises
- Deep breathing exercises x 2
- Rhythmic breathing
- Rhythmic walking
- Breathing laughter
- Breathing – exhaling all the air
- Nostril balance
- Head muscle exercises
- Reading out loud
- About to yawn
- Delight surprise
- Tongue rolling
- Loosening up the eye muscles
- What Causes Headaches and Migraine
- Trigger on the hypothalamus
- Major Trigger 1: Pain Killers and Medicine
- Chilling the pain away
- Warming up your feet or body
- Putting pressure on the forehead
- Eye exercises to soothe your headache
- Breathing exercises
- Water rinsing your nose
- Massage your temples
- Apply acupressure therapy on yourself
- Self aromatherapy
- Carnio Sacral therapy
- Major Trigger 2: Wrong Diet
- To make things simple
- Food to avoid
- Nutrition and supplements
- How to work the food-plan
- Major Trigger 3: Lack of quality sleep
- There are four elements that control your internal clock
- Getting the deepest quality sleep
- When sleeping we go through 5 stages
- How do you strengthen your internal clock
- Major Trigger 4: Emotional Tensions
- Emotions vs. addictions
- How stress, worries, resentment and anxiety cause migraines
- How to eliminate stress from your body and mind
- Chasing stressful thinking tips
- Major Trigger 5: Physical Tensions
- Relaxation exercises
- Body relaxation exercises
- Breathing exercises
- Eye exercises and relaxing methods
- Minor Headache Triggers to Avoid
- Prevent headaches while reading
- Do not read when you are lying down
- The lighting of your room
- Prevent headaches while reading
- The source of light must be behind your head
- Do not hold the book too close
- Getting your eyes tests
- Do not read in moving vehicles
- Prevent headaches while working
- Take breaks
- The wrong sitting posture
- Prevent headaches while out in strong sunlight
- Prevent headaches while watching TV
- Never watch TV lying down
- Do not sit too close
- Pollution and Headaches
- Avoid inhaling polluting gases
- Pollution that can harm you
- Incense smoke
- Smoking and other substances
- Avoid Having Your Hair Cause a Headache
- Dry your hair well
- Do not wear a hairdo that is too tight
- Do not wash your head in hot water
- Remove hair gel before bed
- Don’t Make Your Home Into a Headache Factor
- Heady fragrances and room fresheners can give you a headache
- Too much noise
- Colors have an impact
- Avoid stuffy rooms
- Keep from getting too frustrated
- How about Your Teeth and Ears
- Do not let water in your ears
- Bad teeth can cause headaches
- Preventing Sinus headaches
- Find out if you have a sinus infection
- Crying is not good for a sinus headache
- Blow your nose often
Advantages of the Program
The greatest advantage to Natural Migraine and Headache Relief Program is that it is 100% natural, safe and effective. Everyone has access to oxygen at any given time, which makes this program a natural solution that anyone can harness the benefits of. Not only that but doing so is easy. I absolutely enjoyed having the program in digital form, as it made sure I had the techniques needed whenever I felt the pain start to creep in which as you can likely agree, it often happens at the worst of moments.
The 60 Day Money Back Guarantee is also a nice confidence booster and one that guarantees results.
Disadvantages of the Program
The only disadvantage I could think of is that it would be nice to have the option to download Natural Migraine and Headache Relief Program in audio form, since not everyone enjoys reading. But it may be difficult to understand the techniques and movements just by listening to the instructions, so it makes sense why audio files aren’t available.
Natural Migraine and Headache Relief Program is a simple, quick and easy guide to increasing your oxygen intake to tackle one of the main triggers for all types of headaches and migraines. It’s a three-part regime that takes mere minutes to do which is nothing when it comes to the relief you experience. And hey, you even have two months to try it out with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee so why not?