Overthrowing Anxiety is the ultimate program for all anxiety sufferers out there who are looking for a natural way to combat their mental illness. It’s designed to help you readjust your daily reality by taking small, simple steps that will free you from the symptoms of anxiety. The approach is 100% natural and safe, it’s super easy to do and all of the research has already been done for you. There’s no need to suffer any longer or to use conventional methods that only provide short term relief or that have a long list of potential side effects. Overthrowing Anxiety teaches you how to heal from the root cause of your anxiety disorder so you can heal and free yourself to live the life you want to live
- 1 What is Overthrowing Anxiety About?
- 2 Who is the Author of Overthrowing Anxiety?
- 3 Quick Summary of Overthrowing Anxiety
- 4 Advantages of the Program
- 5 Disadvantages of the Program
- 6 The Verdict
What is Overthrowing Anxiety About?
Approximately 1 in 5 people have an anxiety disorder, according to studies. It’s the most common mental illness in the United States with over 40 million adults suffering and although there are many conventional methods available, very few provide a long-term solution.
Overthrowing Anxiety is an online program designed to teach you how to make simple adjustments in your life to free yourself from the grip that anxiety has had on you all this time. It works for all types of anxiety, whether Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder or Panic Disorder. The method is 100% safe and natural and consists of a simple and straight forward approach that consists of doing different types of activities each day. These activities include things such as:
- Daily Habits
- One-Off Actions
- Self-Care Habits
- Action Activities
By completing the exercises in these categories, you can take small steps that improve the quality of your life; steps that lessen the intensity and frequency of your anxiety. I’ll dive into the details in just a moment but first, I wanted to mention that you can begin healing with Overthrowing Anxiety right away as you receive immediate access as soon as you purchase. To get started, you just sign in and download the program right onto your laptop, tablet, smartphone or desktop computer. This also ensures you have the powerful techniques and guidance with you wherever you go and since you never know when an anxiety attack is going to pop up, this is a huge benefit. You can also choose to get the program in a printed version for just over $7.
Now, if you’ve been struggling with anxiety for a long time, it’s easy to feel like this is your forever. So, the program comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee that allows you to try the program out entirely risk-free for two months. This gives you the confidence needed to implement a new, natural strategy.
Who is the Author of Overthrowing Anxiety?
Christian Goodman is the author of Overthrowing Anxiety. You likely recognize his name as he is a highly renowned natural health expert. By professional, he is an alternative health practitioner who has created a number of effective alternatives to treating a vast array of health conditions.
Quick Summary of Overthrowing Anxiety
Overthrowing Anxiety is a simple yet comprehensive program that teaches you various activities to do each day to overcome your anxiety. It is designed to work for all types of anxiety disorders, such as Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety, Panic Disorder, PTSD, and OCD. It is not a quick-fix but rather, a long-term program that helps you form new healthy habits that lessen the intensity and frequency of anxiety attacks. Eventually, they can be gone for good.
The program is broken down into a three-part series:
- Understanding Anxiety Disorders
- Accepting an Anxiety Disorder
- Implementing Change
With this, you learn valuable information about anxiety, including the causes, symptoms and effects it has on your life, how to accept anxiety and how to implement techniques for change. To give you an idea of what this consists of, here’s a sneak peek at the table of contents:
Part 1: Understanding Anxiety Disorders
- Five Main Types of Anxiety Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- The Four Major OCD Profiles
- Panic Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Physiology and Anxiety
- Increased Risk of Infection
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Urinary Tract
- Dental and Oral Infections
- Respiratory Disorders and Infections
- Chronic Pain Syndrome
- Psychology and Anxiety
- Uncovering the Causes of Anxiety Disorders
- Early Childhood Trauma
- Quality of Life
- Social Pressure
Part 2: Understanding and Accepting an Anxiety Disorder
- Gaining Understanding
- Where to Begin
- Exercise: Working Towards Acceptance
- Self Assessment
- Exercise: 35 Questions to Find Self-Understanding
- Keep a Healing Journal
- How to Use Structure and Use a Healing Journal
- Address Time-Urgency
- Think Differently About Time
- Finding Accepting
- Exercise – 30 Questions to Find Self-Acceptance
- Building Self Awareness
- Exercise – 40 Statements to Build Self Awareness
- Separating the Self from Anxiety
- Exercise: Separating the Self from Anxiety Disorders
- Understanding Control
- When Needing to Control Becomes Unhealthy
- Accountability and Responsibility
- You Need Support
- Professional Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Behavioral Activation Therapy
- Guided Self-Help Therapy
- Support Groups
- Professional Counselling
Part 3: Implementing Change
- Relax into the Experience
- You Are Only Responsible for What is in Your Control
- Finding the Courage to Choose
- Release What No Longer Serves You
- Lifestyle Changes
- Change Your Thoughts; Change Your Reality
- How to Recognize Negative Self Talk
- Learning Positive Self-Talk
- Do You Need Medication?
- Natural Remedies
- Natural Remedies for Treating Anxiety
- How to Make Elixirs, Infusions and Tinctures
- Alternative Therapies
- Alternative Therapies for Treating Anxiety
- Diet and Supplements
- Foods that can Improve Your Mood
- Foods That Can Improve Your Gut Health
- Supplements for Treating Anxiety
- Addressing Spirituality
- Breath Work
- Understanding Breathing Exercises
- Breathing Exercises
- How Meditation Works
- Meditation Practice Examples
- Healing Anxiety is a Process
- What about the Placebo Effect?
- How to Get Started
- Appendix A: Practical Ways to Deal with Anxiety as it Strikes
- Appendix B: Further Reading
- Natural Remedies for Treating Anxiety
- Natural Remedies
Advantages of the Program
For starters, the top advantage of using Overthrowing Anxiety is that it provides you with actionable things you can do to start reshaping your life. It doesn’t give you temporary solutions but rather, it teaches you small steps to take for a healthier mind, body and life. It helps you form new habits and a new way of thinking and living, so the benefits keep coming. It’s 100% safe and natural, and incredibly effective.
I also really liked having the program downloaded right onto my electronic devices because it gave me the confidence knowing that I had helpful techniques with me wherever I went. If I was feeling anxious, I was able to pull up the program on my smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer, refresh my knowledge and calm myself down. It also made it easy to commit to the regime, which is important since consistency is key when it comes to treating anxiety.
The 60 Day Money Back Guarantee is also a wonderful advantage, but not because you’ll be using it. Instead, I liked this feature as it gives you the confidence to get started, which is all you need. It gives you that extra push to try something new.
Disadvantages of the Program
There really isn’t any disadvantage to using Overthrowing Anxiety. However, it will not provide you with some quick-fix solution. Unfortunately, those don’t really exist unless you’re taking a prescription medication, which I don’t necessarily recommend because they’re addictive and have a long list of potential side effects. So, with this program, you do have to put in the work to heal and it is more of a long-term solution, which is much better than a quick-fix solution.
Overthrowing Anxiety is a simple, straight-forward program that teaches you simple changes to make in your life that will lessen the intensity and frequency of your anxiety attacks. It works for all types of anxiety disorders, such as Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety, Panic Disorder, PTSD, and OCD, and can be used by anyone at any age since it is entirely safe and natural. It’s a healthy treatment option that reshapes your habits and rewires your thinking patterns, so you can begin to live a life where anxiety doesn’t control you. The results are even guaranteed with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. You just can’t go wrong.