The Bone Density Solution is a phenomenally successful online program that teaches you natural ways to tackle all causes of your osteoporosis by implementing 14 daily habits to strengthen your bones, prevent fractures and improve your wellbeing. But here’s why this program is so important; doctors have always addressed the causes of this condition that they understood. However, there are many causes that doctors haven’t understood and as a result, they were left unaddressed. With The Bone Density Solution, absolutely all causes of osteoporosis – hard. It’s 100% safe and natural and is highly focused on using food to tackle what fuels the disease in the first place. So, stop taking those drug remedies that studies have shown to be toxic and have a near 100% chance of producing unpleasant and sometimes even unbearable side effects. Here’s everything you can expect from this program.
What is The Bone Density Solution About?
Studies show that osteoporosis affects more than 44 million Americans over the age of 50. It’s a serious disease that doctors are only able to maintain with conventional medications. And if you’ve already been taking them, you don’t need me to remind you of how terrible they make you feel.
The Bone Density Solution is a revolutionary online program that teaches you how to address and conquer all causes of osteoporosis quickly, safely and naturally. Throughout the program, you receive an abundance of thoroughly researched information that allows you to understand what’s really going on in your body.
Then, The Bone Density Solution provides you with powerful strategies you can implement to begin changing your diet and lifestyle to strengthen your bones, protect you from fractures and to keep your bones stronger for longer. I’ll delve into the details of the regimes in a moment, but it’s worth mentioning that by “diet”, I do not mean you’ll be dieting. Instead, this program is all about using foods to better protect your bones and improve bone density. It’s about the ingredients and not the calorie intake, restriction or any of that nonsense “dieting” is often associated with.
In addition to the diet and lifestyle regimes, you also receive simple, step-by-step exercises, recipes, supplement guides, nutritional guides and more. Here’s a quick look at what you can expect to discover:
- The different types of bone cells and what they do
- How to support bone building cells and slow down bone resorbing cells
- The complex risks behind osteoporosis
- Why traditional treatments may not be effective long-term
- What inflammation is doing to your bones and how to stop it
- The nutrients your bones desperately need
- Why bones need more than just calcium
- Why supporting your liver and adrenal glands supports bone formation
- The most effective nutrients for increasing bone density
- The best exercises for building bone strength
- 20 recipes for transitioning into a healthy, bone-strengthening diet
All of this is available to you as soon as you purchase. You just sign in and download the guide onto your tech devices, such as your smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer. It only takes a few simple clicks and you have the program readily available at your fingertips wherever you go. Pardon the pun.
The Bone Density Solution also comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. So, this allows you to try this powerful approach that tackles all causes of osteoporosis for two months, risk-free. This is ample time to see how easy it is to make the simple changes in your diet and lifestyle, and how great it makes you feel.
Who is the Author of The Bone Density Solution?
Shelly Manning is the author of The Bone Density Solution. She is a practitioner who has created many successful programs that help people heal their health concerns safely, naturally and effectively.
Summary of The Bone Density Solution
The Bone Density Solution is a comprehensive program that teaches you how to use your diet and lifestyle to tackle all causes of osteoporosis. It comes with an abundance of valuable information that gets down to the root of the problem – right to the cells and beyond. Once you have gained this knowledge, the program then provides you with nature strategies you can implement to put it into action to strengthen your bones, prevent fractures and improve your wellbeing. These come complete with simple, step-by-step instructions, photos, and lists as needed.
Here’s a detailed look at what you can expect:
- Part One: Osteoporosis – Deep Dive
- Bones – More Than Body Structure
- What Are Bones Made Of?
- The Different Layers of Bone
- Bone Cells – Constantly Remodeling Bone
- Your Bones Are Alive
- What is Osteoporosis
- Diagnosis Osteoporosis
- The Dangers of Not Treating Osteoporosis
- Part Two: Causes and Risk Factors
- What Causes Osteoporosis?
- Diet and Osteoporosis Risk
- Inflammatory Foods
- Processed Foods
- Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate, Sodium Phosphate
- Artificial Colours
- High Fructose Corn Syrup and Refined Sugars
- What Other Foods Contribute to Bone Loss?
- Excess Caffeine
- Excess Salt
- Excess Alcohol
- Dairy – Friend or Foe?
- To Eat Greens or Not to Eat Greens: That is the Question
- Who Should Avoid Oxalates and Phytates
- Part Three: Traditional Osteoporosis Treatments
- Antiresorptive Agents
- RANK Ligand Inhibitor
- Estrogen Hormone Therapy
- Anabolic Agents
- Sclerotic Inhibitor
- Parathyroid Hormone Analog (PTH) and Parathyroid Hormone-Related Protein Analog (PTHrp)
- Part Four: Diet: The Best Way to Build Strong Bones
- How Much Calcium Do You Need?
- Best Sources of Calcium
- Calcium Supplements
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin D2 or D3?
- How Much Vitamin D Do You Need?
- Best Food Sources of Vitamin D2 and D3
- Vitamin K
- How Much Vitamin K2 Do You Need?
- Best Sources of Vitamin K2
- How Much Magnesium Do You Need?
- Best Sources of Magnesium
- How Much Boron Do You Need?
- Best Sources of Boron
- Amino Acids
- Essential, Non-Essential, and Bone-Friendly
- Getting Complete Proteins
- Are Plant Sources of Protein Better for You?
- How Is Your Gut Health?
- Best Sources of Gut-Friendly Foods
- Hormonal Support for Bone Health
- Support Your Liver
- How Much Milk Thistle Should You Take?
- Support Your Adrenal Glands
- How Much Aswagandha Should You Take?
- Foods and Supplements to Fight Inflammation
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Part Five: Building Strong Bones with Exercise
- Weight Bearing Exercises
- Muscle-Strengthening Exercises
- Balance and Coordination Exercises
- What is Qigong?
- What is Pilates?
- Home Exercises to Strengthen Balance and Build Strong Bones
- Resistance Band Exercises
- Exercises for Limited Mobility
- Break Down the Barriers to Exercise
- Being Self-Conscious
- Worrying About Injury
- Lack of Motivation
- Being Bored During Exercise
- Part Six: Bone Strengthening Protocol
- Stronger Bones are Within Your Reach
- Appendix 1: Bone-Friendly Recipes
- Snacks and Sweet Treats
- Bone-Healthy Breakfasts
- Bone-Building Entrees
- Appendix 2 Best Sources of Bone-Friendly Nutrients
- Antiresorptive Agents
Advantages of the Program
The greatest advantage of using The Bone Density Solution is that it gives you safe and natural ways to effectively tackle all causes of osteoporosis. And everything is put together for you in an easy-to-follow action plan, complete with recipes, natural regimes, exercise guides, nutritional guides – you name it. All you have to do is follow along with the steps, making it really easy to implement what you’ve learned. And you learn a lot. While the program is based on 14 daily habits that can strengthen your bones, prevent fractures and improve your wellbeing, it’s so much more than just that.
Since it’s so comprehensive, covering osteoporosis and bone health from every angle, it was great being able to download the program onto my tech devices. This made it super easy to access it whenever I wanted to do some reading or when I was grocery shopping to pick up some of the ingredient recommendations, or doing the gentle exercises.
The 60 Day Money Back Guarantee is also a nice feature. It gives you the confidence needed to try something different and I’m glad I did.
Disadvantages of the Program
There really aren’t any major disadvantages that come to mind. However, The Bone Density Solution is comprehensive, so it would be a neat feature if you could get it in a physical version for us non-tech-savvy people. Although, it was super easy to download it onto my devices (a few clicks) and came as a huge convenience, so it makes sense why it’s digital.
The Bone Density Solution teaches you 14 daily habits that can strengthen your bones, protect you from future fractures and improve your wellbeing and bone health. It’s a comprehensive system that makes the process easy as it gives you everything you need to follow along and implement the life-changing steps. And hey, you have two months to try it out, so why not? It sure beats the toxic side effects that come from prescription medications.