The End of Gout is an online program offering natural ways you can eliminate the pain and discomfort of gout. Unlike many conventional treatments, this program takes the main contributing factors, such as diet, stress, sleep and lifestyle, and teaches you natural ways to remove them from your life so you can begin to heal your gout from the inside out. It’s 100% safe and natural, and is highly based around science. It even comes with quick relief options for those days when you want to take the risk and cheat. So, if you’re ready to end your gout without having to restrict your diet and spend hours working out every day, here’s what you can expect from The End of Gout.
What is The End of Gout About?
As the saying goes, the food you eat is your body’s fuel; you put in bad fuel and your body isn’t going to operate properly. Studies have even found that certain foods are associated with the higher risk of gout, and worsened symptoms. The End of Gout teaches you all about the types of studies that have linked different factors contributing to gout pain, discomfort and symptoms, and then it provides you with easy, natural ways to remove these triggers from your lifestyle. It’s highly focused on diet – for obvious reasons, but The End of Gout also incorporates stress management, self-care, exercise, supplementation, sleep and many other vital factors into the healing regime that it provides.
Everything is digital, so you receive immediate access to the program and can download the content right onto your laptop, tablet, smartphone or desktop. A physical version is also available if you prefer, for the additional cost of printing.
Who is the Author of The End of Gout Program?
Shelly Manning is the author of this program, which was created alongside Blue Heron Health News, a reputable online platform that provides information about natural alternatives for all types of health conditions, ailments and diseases.
Quick Summary of The End of Gout
The End of Gout is a comprehensive guide for treating your pain and discomfort with food, a healthy lifestyle, stress management, self-care and more. It’s an easy-to-follow program that provides you with an abundance of valuable information so you know exactly what’s contributing to your gout and how to fix it. Then, it gives you all the steps to alleviate the discomfort, whether during an acute attack or for long-term relief.
To give you an idea of the things you can expect to learn from this program, here’s a sneak peek at some of the topics and techniques:
- Chapter 1: What is Gout? How is It Conventionally Understood?
- What is Gout?
- The Main Risk Factor For Gout – Too Much Uric Acid
- Other Risk Factor for Gout
- How Gout is Diagnosed and Treated Conventionally
- Typical Conventional Treatments for Gout
- Newer Conventional Treatment Strategies
- Chapter 2: Our Helpful Friends
- The Gut Microbiome
- What exactly is the microbiome?
- So, what’s so interesting or important about gout?
- The Gut Microbiome
- Gut Health is very important for human health
- The General Microbiome
- The Composition of the Microbiome and How It Develops
- The Factors that Influence our ‘Micro-friends’
- Gout and The Microbiome
- What bacteria are linked to gout?
- Gout and chronic inflammation
- Weight and the Gut Microbiome
- Active Steps to a Healthy Gut
- Probiotics, what are they?
- Prebiotics – What are they?
- Eating Low Glycemic Index Foods
- Super Foods for a Healthy Microbiome
- Why plant lectins are important
- Healthy Treats
- Chapter 3: Natural Chemical Tools to Combat Gout and Bust Inflammation
- Busting Inflammation, Supporting Microbiome, Decreasing Uric Acid
- Supplements for Acute Attacks – *Great Tips
- Specific Power Nutrients, Foods, Drinks and Vitamins that Fight Gout
- Vitamin C
- Pineapples and Papaya
- Garlic and Aged Garlic
- Gamma-Linolenic Acid
- Special Herbs for Gout
- Other Powerful Tools for Gout
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Chapter 4: Our Choices Matter When Healing Gout Day to Day
- Gout and Lifestyle Factors
- Broad lifestyle tips for gout
- Diet and lifestyle
- Is our modern western diet bad for us?
- What is sugar?
- We need sugars for energy, why are they bad?
- Same energy, different delivery
- Use the glycemic index
- High energy reactions can have a cost
- How much sugar can we eat daily and still be healthy?
- The optimum diet for living without gout
- An alkaline diet is the best anti-gout diet
- What beverages are good in an anti-gout lifestyle?
- Optimum Gout Diet FAQ
- Does one have to eliminate all proteins to be free from gout?
- When should I restrict my purine intake?
- In an acute gout attack, all purine dense foods are off-limits
- Haven’t had gout attacks for a while and ready to experiment with purines?
- Not all purines are equal according to some researchers
- What is meant when we say that moderate purines in the diet are acceptable?
- Exercise, Stress and Sleep
- Overwhelmed by Stress? How to Recognize the Biological Signs?
- Chronic Stress and Nutrition
- Simple Things We Can Do to Avoid Chronic Stress
- Fantastic strategies to manage stress
- Omega 3-Fatty Acids
- Probiotics and the microbiome can help with stress
- Herbal therapies for stress
- Chapter 5: Bringing It All Together
- Goals to Achieve a Healthy Gout-Free Life
- Quick Hints and Suggestions for a Gout-Free Lifestyle
- Principles for gout
- Avoid these!!
- One last thing
- A Supplementation Skeleton
- Recommended supplements for Gout
- Alkaline Foods (Food Options)
- Acidic Foods (Bad Options)
- The Glycemic Index
- Low Glycemic Index (Under 55)
- Medium Glycemic Index (From 56 to 69)
- High Glycemic Index (over 70)
- Natural Sources of Sugar Commonly Added to Foods
- The Effects of High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Seven Day Example Meal Plan
- Purine Food portions: Recommended purine foods and portion sizes for healthy gout eating
- General foods and their purine contents
- The Fat Relief Field Guide and Toolkit for Acute Gout Attacks
- First priority
- Quick alkalinizing folk remedy
- Low-level laser therapy
- It’s herbal tea time – designed to relax and relieve pain
- Jasmine and green herbal tea
- Five spice chai tea for gout
- How to make five spice chai tea
- Teas for Sleep
- Cherished cherry smoothie for intense pain management
- DIY gout pain massage oil
- Gout pain relief cream
- Supplements for Acute Attacks
- Powerful Natural Tools for Gout
- Xanthine Oxidase inhibitors
- Microbiome support
Advantages of the Program
I really enjoyed how The End of Gout teaches you all about gout, as well as the different treatment options available – conventional and natural. This gives you the chance to review the various options out there so you can make the best decision for you.
Then, the program gives you all the step-by-step guides, food lists, supplement guides and lifestyle tips needed to begin healing your gout from the inside out. And since it’s all natural, there are no potentially dangerous side effects.
I also liked how the food recommendations aren’t super strict. You can still eat well and enjoy the foods you love, and you don’t have to completely disrupt your lifestyle either. This program teaches you the simple adjustments to make within your diet, lifestyle, daily activity and stress management to eliminate the pain and discomfort of gout.
Having the program downloaded right onto my electronic devices was also a huge convenience, as I had all the recommendations and advice needed as long as I had my phone, tablet, laptop or smartphone. I didn’t have to worry about messing up on my gout healing progress because I forgot the program – it was always there.
You even get two months to try it out as well, which you can never go wrong with.
Disadvantages of the Program
In terms of content and quality, I found absolutely zero disadvantages with The End of Gout. It is a comprehensive guide for eliminating gout safely, naturally and effectively and because of that, there is a lot to learn. So, it would be nice if there was the option to download the program in audio format. Either way, having it right on your devices makes it easy to read.
The End of Gout is a comprehensive guide for eliminating your pain and discomfort the natural way, with gout-friendly diet recommendations, stress management advice, exercise recommendations and much more. It’s easy to do because it doesn’t require you to do anything extreme. You can still eat the foods you love, as long as you know what to look out for and the ways to soothe an acute attack, which you learn all about in this program. And with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, you have nothing to lose by giving it a try.