The Parkinson’s Protocol is an online natural health program that teaches you how to heal Parkinson’s Disease naturally and delay the progression of this disease using a simple four-part healing regime. Approximately 60,000 Americans are diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease each year, according to studies. Many doctors claim this to be an incurable disease, resulting in many people taking prescription medications and expensive treatments to soothe their symptoms. However, many natural health experts have found that there is a way you can soothe symptoms and delay the disease’s progression and that’s precisely what The Parkinson’s Protocol teaches you how to do. It is a 100% natural and safe program that is designed to tackle the problem at its source using evidence-based strategies, instead of masking the symptoms like many conventional options do. It is highly focused on the role of dopamine in your brain and how it affects Parkinson’s Disease. Best of all, it’s really easy to do and involves making small, simple changes in your thoughts (internal habits), diet and lifestyle (external habits). So, if you’re ready to regain control of your health instead of simply managing your symptoms, here’s everything you can expect from this program.
- 1 What is The Parkinson’s Protocol About?
- 2 Who is the Author of The Parkinson’s Protocol?
- 3 Overview of The Parkinson’s Protocol Program
- 3.1 Introduction: Hope
- 3.2 Part 1: Deep-Dive Into Parkinson’s
- 3.3 Part 2: Parkinson’s Treatment – Traditional Solutions and Alternative Approaches
- 3.4 Part 3: Two Steps to Delay Parkinson’s – Detoxing and Dopamine
- 3.5 Part 4: 12 Daily Habits to Delay Parkinson’s
- 3.6 A Healthier Brain is Within Your Reach
- 3.7 Appendix 1: 13 Brain-Loving Recipes
- 3.8 Appendix 2: Tips to Detox from Dietary and Environmental Toxins
- 3.9 Appendix 3: Powerful Antioxidants and Where to Find Them
- 3.10 Appendix 4: Dopamine-Boosting Nutrients and where to Find Them
- 3.11 Appendix 5: List of Healthy Alternatives to Sugar and Refined Carbs
- 3.12 Appendix 6: List of Healthiest Fasts
- 3.13 Appendix 7: Simple Exercises to Increase Strength and Flexibility
- 3.14 Appendix 8: Additional Evidence-Based Strategies to Boost your Dopamine Levels
- 4 Advantages of the Program
- 5 Disadvantages of the Program
- 6 The Verdict
What is The Parkinson’s Protocol About?
Parkinson’s Disease affects millions of Americans, with approximately 60,000 Americans being diagnosed each year, according to studies. For many years, doctors have claimed it to be an incurable disease. However, natural health experts have found evidence-based strategies that can reduce your symptoms, repair the damage that has been done to your body, and even delay the progression of this disease. And that’s what this program teaches you how to do.
The Parkinson’s Protocol is a comprehensive, four-part program that teaches you natural and simple ways you can take control of your diagnosis by slowing the disease down, minimizing your symptoms and repairing your body. It is infused with a plethora of valuable information about your health, with an emphasis on how dopamine (commonly known as your happy hormone) affects Parkinson’s Disease. It covers thing such as:
- What is happening in the brain when you have Parkinson’s
- The risk factors for developing Parkinson’s
- Strategies to improve symptoms of early onset Parkinson’s
- The role of dopamine in the brain
- How your thoughts (internal habits) and diet and lifestyle (external habits) impact your brain health
- How to change your habits to reverse Parkinson’s
- How to boost your dopamine levels naturally
- 12 daily habits that support brain health to delay the progression of Parkinson’s
- Scientifically certified, evidence-based strategies to boost your dopamine
Then, The Parkinson’s Protocol teaches you simple things you can do to begin reducing symptoms, repairing the body, and delaying the disease. These involve making simple changes in your diet, lifestyle and mindset, which allows for a boost in dopamine levels to improve your health. The program works by:
- Capturing the degeneration of brain cells in the substantia nigra (the underlying cause of Parkinson’s)
- Addressing the lowered dopamine levels that cause Parkinson’s symptoms
- Tackling the condition’s effects directly to dramatically reduce them – or to ensure they don’t come about in the first place
You don’t need any equipment or access to expensive ingredients either. In fact, the program breaks everything down for, complete with easy step-by-step instructions for implementing the evidence-based strategies that you learn, as well as lists, recipes, exercises, evidence-based strategies, detox regimes, list of healthy alternatives and more. The program itself is broken down into a four-part series, which consists of:
- Part 1: Deep-Dive Into Parkinson’s
- Part 2: Parkinson’s Treatment – Traditional Solutions and Alternative Approaches
- Part 3: Two Steps to Delay Parkinson’s – Detoxing and Dopamine
- Part 4: 12 Daily Habits to Delay Parkinson’s
You don’t have to wait to get started either. Since the program is digital, you receive immediate access to the entire regime as soon as you purchase and can download the program right onto your tech device for easy and convenient access wherever you are.
Now, if you’re new to natural treatments, you can try this program out with confidence. It comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, giving you two months to try it out. This is ample time to see the benefits of making these evidence-based changes.
Who is the Author of The Parkinson’s Protocol?
Naturopath and health researcher, Jodi Knapp is the author of The Parkinson’s Protocol. He is highly renowned throughout the natural health industry and has produced many successful programs that have allows thousands of people to treat their health concerns naturally and effectively.
Overview of The Parkinson’s Protocol Program
The Parkinson’s Protocol is a comprehensive four-part program that shows you simple changes you can make to slow down the disease, repair its impact on your body, and prevent the symptoms from coming back. It’s is 100% safe and natural and uses evidence-based strategies that are easy to use and that can be done by anyone dealing with Parkinson’s Disease.
The program is broken down into a four-part series. It includes s an abundance of important information about Parkinson’s, the different treatment options available, a two-step detox regime and 12 simple steps you can take to delay Parkinson’s and to begin healing the brain.
It’s really easy to do and all of the steps come with instructions, recipes, exercises, evidence-based strategies, food lists, photos and more, as needed.
Here’s a quick look at what you can expect from the program as a whole:
Part 1: Deep-Dive Into Parkinson’s
- What Exactly is Happening in the Brain?
- Symptoms of Parkinson’s
- The 5 Stages of Parkinson’s
- The Role of Dopamine – The Motivation Molecule
- Dopamine Receptors
- Low Dopamine Levels and Brain Disorders
- Dopamine and Rewards
- What Causes Parkinson’s
- High BMI
- Environmental Toxins
- Inflammation of the Microglia
- Mitochondrial Dysfunction
- Diet and Lifestyle
- Lack of Exercise
- The Forgotten Risk Factor – Stress
Part 2: Parkinson’s Treatment – Traditional Solutions and Alternative Approaches
- Dopamine Precursors
- Dopamine Antagonists
- Other Parkinson’s Medications
- Parkinson’s Natural ‘Quick Fixes’
Part 3: Two Steps to Delay Parkinson’s – Detoxing and Dopamine
- Detox Your Brain
- Strategies for Gentle Detoxing
- Antioxidants and Anti-Inflammatories
- Sleep: Your Brain’s Detox Tool
- Boost Dopamine with Food
- Natural Dopamine Precursors
- A Neuro-Protective way of Eating: The Principles of the MIND Diet
- 10 Dopamine Boosting Superfoods
- Boost Dopamine with Movement
- Boost Dopamine with Your Mind
Part 4: 12 Daily Habits to Delay Parkinson’s
A Healthier Brain is Within Your Reach
Appendix 1: 13 Brain-Loving Recipes
- Kitchen Hacks
- Fresh Start – Restock Your Kitchen
Appendix 2: Tips to Detox from Dietary and Environmental Toxins
Appendix 3: Powerful Antioxidants and Where to Find Them
Appendix 4: Dopamine-Boosting Nutrients and where to Find Them
Appendix 5: List of Healthy Alternatives to Sugar and Refined Carbs
Appendix 6: List of Healthiest Fasts
Appendix 7: Simple Exercises to Increase Strength and Flexibility
Appendix 8: Additional Evidence-Based Strategies to Boost your Dopamine Levels
Advantages of the Program
The best benefit of all is having The Parkinson’s Protocol teach you how to reduce your symptoms, repair your body, and delay the progression of this disease. Even healing that this is a possibility does wonders for your mental and emotional health. Then, being able to see the physical effects restores a sense of hope that is often taken away with this disease. Best of all, it is easy to use. You don’t have to do anything intense or super restrictive. The entire system is about taking small, simple, practical steps, making it a regime that anyone can use.
What you learn is intended to have you develop new, healthy habits. So, commitment is key and having the program downloaded right onto my electronic devices made it easy and convenient. As long as I had my tech device (which most of us always do), I had everything I needed to stick with this regime.
The 60 Day Money Back Guarantee also gave me the confidence needed to try it, and am I ever glad I did.
Disadvantages of the Program
There isn’t a disadvantage of doing The Parkinson’s Protocol. Sure, you have to put in some effort but it’s a simple program that can drastically improve your life. And you can’t go wrong with that.
The Parkinson’s Protocol makes it easy to regain control of your diagnosis, using a simple four-part program that delays this disease and minimizes your symptoms quickly, effectively and naturally. It can be used by anyone, whether you’re already diagnosed with this condition or have a family history and want to reduce your risks of developing it. And with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, you can’t go wrong.