The Power of Hormones is every woman’s guide to achieving optimal hormonal health and wellness. It’s a comprehensive system that tackles the uncomfortable and often times, unbearable and unsightly symptoms associated with hormonal imbalances, such as a bloated stomach, a slowed metabolism, poor mood, fatigue, and brain fog. And don’t worry ladies, there are no expensive therapies, fancy supplements or the requirement to do ancient yoga stretches on a daily basis. Instead, the entire system is about getting proper nutrition and healthy lifestyle habits into your day to put hormonal imbalances at bay. So, if you’re interested in discovering The Power of Hormones, here’s what you can expect from this system.
What is The Power of Hormones About?
It’s about time ladies found out what’s really causing their bloated stomachs, headaches, slowed metabolisms, poor appetites, brain fog and fatigue, and spoiler alert: it isn’t what you think. Studies show that approximately 80% of women suffer from some kind of hormonal imbalance and through The Power of Hormones system, you learn how to bring your body back into balance to eliminate the symptoms that many women struggle with. It’s a comprehensive system that breaks down the various types of hormonal imbalances women often deal with, and all the symptoms that come with them. You receive an abundance of valuable information that goes through the symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options, and then you get an abundance of natural, healthy and effective tips that bring everything back into balance. I’ll dive into what these tips are in just a moment but in short, the tips consist of simple, easy-to-do lifestyle and dieting habits, such as getting this nutrient into your day to eliminate this hormonal imbalance and to do this activity for this long to tackle another hormonal imbalance.
Everything is provided to you online which means that you don’t have to wait to start feeling better as you simply sign into the customer page and download the system right onto your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. The content includes:
- Guide to Optimal Hormone Health
- Bonus: Eating For Hormone Health
- Bonus: Reducing Bloating
- Bonus: Double Your Energy
This will come to you as a huge benefit as it ensures you have the valuable information with you whenever and wherever you go, whether it’s to the store for some groceries, to the kitchen for some cooking, or to the couch for some late-night reading.
You even get two months to try it out with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, so you really have nothing to lose by giving it a try and fixing hormonal imbalances and all of the physical and mental health challenges that come with them.
Who is the Creator of The Power of Hormones?
Angela Bryne is the creator of The Power of Hormones. She is a women’s health researcher, mom, author and former sufferer of hormonal imbalances. Like many of us women out there, she tried everything yet experience little to no relief which drastically affected her quality of like. This is when she took her own expertise and put it into action to find the most effective and natural techniques to overcoming hormonal issues, and that’s exactly what you find in this program.
Quick Summary of The Power of Hormones
The Power of Hormones is a comprehensive guide to achieving optimal hormonal health and wellness. It provides you with all the information you need to understand hormonal imbalances and the symptoms of each, and then it gives you valuable tips to fixing them safely and naturally. You even receive worksheets that further help you put your newfound knowledge into action.
To give you an idea of the type of things you learn throughout this system, here’s a sneak peek:
- How to Use the Program
- Chapter One: The Vital Importance of Hormones
- What are Hormones?
- Our Endocrine System
- Posterior Pituitary Gland
- Parathyroid Glands
- Pancreas Basics
- Pineal Gland
- Chapter Two: The Thyroid Puzzle
- Thyroid Basics
- Hypothyroid Overview
- Causes/Conditions of Thyroid Dysfunction
- Diagnosing Hypothyroidism (Too few hormones)
- Key to Successfully Treating Hypothyroidism
- Synthetic T4 – Solves Half the Problem
- Synthetic T3 – The Life Changer
- Natural Desiccated Thyroid (NDT) – The Whole Package
- Treating Secondary Hypothyroidism
- My Thyroid Nightmare
- Hyperthyroid Overview
- Causes/Conditions of Thyroid Excess
- Diagnosing Hyperthyroidism
- Unravelling Hyperthyroidism Treatment Options
- Graves’ Disease
- Toxic Nodular or Multinodular Goitre aka Lumpy Thyroid
- Painless and Post-Partum Thyroiditis – The Added Bonus of Pregnancy
- Subacute Thyroiditis/De Quervain’s Thyroiditis – Temporary Thyroiditis
- My Thyroid’s Funeral Story
- Thyroid Cancer
- 7 Steps to Beating Your Thyroid Fog
- Thyroid Basics
- Chapter Three: Adrenal Chaos
- Adrenal 101
- Adrenal Cortex
- Adrenal Medulla
- Adrenal Fatigue vs. Adrenal Insufficiency Confusion
- Primary Adrenal Insufficiency
- Addison’s Disease
- Causes of Secondary Adrenal Insufficiency
- Diagnosing Adrenal Insufficiency
- Treatment of Adrenal Insufficiency
- Treatment of Adrenal Insufficiency
- Addisonian Crisis
- Causes of Adrenal Hyperfunction or Excess
- Aldosterone Imbalances
- Too Much
- Too Little
- Adrenal Androgens
- Adrenal Hyperandrogeniusm – Androgen Excess
- Hypoandrogeniusm – Low Androgens
- My Adrenal Story
- 5 Easy Cortisol Reducing Strategies
- Chapter Four: Sex Hormone Devastation
- The Hypothalamus and Pituitary Glands and The Ovaries
- Too Much
- Too Little
- Why Do I Have High Estadiol?
- Shocking Truth about Environmental Estrogens
- Stressful Lifestyle
- Glandular Dysfunction
- Treating Estrogen Dominance
- Diagnosing Estrogen Imbalances
- Excess or High
- Nicole’s Success Story
- Too Much – Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Too Little
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone and Luteinising Hormone
- Gondotrophin-Releasing Hormone
- Demystifying Menopause
- Premature Menopause
- Hormone Changes during Menopause
- Menopause Treatments
- 6 Keys to Naturally Treating Menopause
- Chapter Five: Obstacles to Wellness
- Optimal vs. Normal Debacle
- The Optimal Zone Determinizer
- How to Handle an Unbalanced Endocrine System
- You Are Not Alone
- The Must Have List of Supplements, Vitamins and Minerals
- Thyroid Saviours
- Adrenal Saviours
- Sex Hormone Saviours
- Low Dose Naltrexone
- Chapter Six: Choose a Balanced Lifestyle and a Hormone Equalizing Diet
- The No Gimmick Adrenal Lifestyle
- How to Conquer Sleep with Adrenal Fatigue
- Adrenal Weight Loss Trick
- Feeding Your Adrenals
- The Ultimate Adrenal Lifestyle Approach
- Good Honest Thyroid Solution
- Perfect Thyroid Exercise
- The Sex Hormone Leveller
- Food for (Sex!) Life
- Chapter Seven: The Pancreas-Diabetes Connection
- What is Diabetes?
- Three Types of Diabetes
- Diabetes Complications
- Healthy Eating for Diabetics
- Chapter Eight: The Leptin Solution
- Leptin Resistance
- Leptin Deficiency
- The Leptin Food Lists
- Chapter Nine: The Ghrelin Gremlins aka the Love Handle Minimizer
- 5 Hunger Busting Foods
- Chapter Ten: The Dark Cloud Destroyer aka The Darkness Hormone
- Do You Have a Sleep Problem?
- What About Too Much Melatonin?
- What Does it Actually Do?
- Other Reported Benefits
- What Are They Saying?
- 5 Energy Restoring Tips
- Chapter Eleven: Smile to Survive
- Top Tips for Positivity
Advantages of the Program
The first advantage that’s worth mentioning is that The Power of Hormones is designed exclusively for women, by a woman who knows what it’s like to suffer from hormonal imbalances. It’s relatable and you can really tell that the author has been through it herself and that she has gone out of her way to find effective techniques for overcoming the issues naturally.
I also really liked how the program was digital, as it guaranteed that, as long as I had my tech device, I had the program with me. And since you never when your symptoms will flare up or become too much, it’s nice to always have a solution right at your fingertips.
The 60 Day Money Back Guarantee is also a nice gesture but it didn’t take long for me to confirm that I certainly wouldn’t be needing it.
Disadvantages of the Program
When it comes to disadvantages, there isn’t one thing that stands out in my mind. The Power of Hormones is comprehensive and covers a vast array of hormonal imbalances and natural solutions. Though, if I had to pick something, it would be to have the option to have a physical copy of the program or audio version, to cater to different preferences.
The Power of Hormones is every woman’s guide to achieving optimal hormonal health and wellness. It provides you with all the information you need to understand what’s going on in your body and even more information on what to do to ease and eliminate the symptoms safely and naturally. And hey, you even get two months to try the program out with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee which is an excellent confidence booster.